After last year incident in Delhi,its time to stand up and help the women to fight for their rights.Being a father,I feel very scared whenever my daughter walks out of house for her studies and coaching in the evening.I have always been there to drop her at the gate or make sure she is never alone.I have tried to share every news and tips which could help her in fighting and make her stronger.
I want to share ten tips with you all which are really helpful and you can feel more confident while walking next time on road.
Check them below as follows :-
1.If someone follows you on road then first thing is to enter some public place or market and go to nearby shopping mall.Then ask for help or call someone.
2. During working in evening or going out,carry a big umbrella or swat coat to cover yourself and protect your body from stalkers.
3. When using public transport or going by train or bus and in various public places,one must sit or stand next to women or aged people,this will make you safe and reduce the risk and keep up your mind tension out.
4. Once feeling danger,you can scream and shout loudly for bringing attention of people on the road and passers-by or people around you.With this the person may run way or caught by people.
5.Use technology resources to full use and always carry a smart phone with security application like smart suraksha application installed so that it can contact immediately to your well wishers in case of emergency within seconds.
6.Have a wallet with so much money that helps you to call or hire a cab if needed.Try to put extra money in some secret pocket for your help.
7.Everyone is suggested that you must undergo a self-defense course from reputed training academy.
8. While travelling alone,do not wear clothes or expensive luxury items that attract unwanted attention in crowded areas.
9.Make sure your parents or well wishers know where are you going and when you will come and try to have mobile phone with hundred percent battery before leaving your house.
10. Use pepper spray or perfume and keep any pointed item like knife which can help you in emergency.
Woman should stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your security.Dont be late and take precautions.